DIATOMIC, an exclusive network of Digital Innovation Hubs - set under the EC's Smart Anything Everywhere Initiative, aims to accelerate solutions that apply electronic components, sensors, smart objects and systems across health, agrifood and manufacturing sectors. With this in mind, DIATOMIC offers a 9 - 15 months acceleration programme, and will distribute up to €1.610.000 equity-free funding, with selected consortia receiving up to €200,000 per application experiment.
- We are only looking for small consortia of a maximum of 3 partners from the EU and H2020 associated countries;
- Your consortium must include technology providers in the areas of advanced microelectronics & smart systems integration (i.e. Centers of Competence), as well as tech adopters/ users, namely: startups/ SMEs active in health, agrifood, manufacturing;
- The consortia is to be led by industrial partners - SMEs & midcaps. DIATOMIC also provides assistance in partner search/ matchmaking;
- Your solution needs to demonstrate clear value to the European economy and society. The minimum TRL required at time of proposal submission should be at the level 3, aiming towards the digitization of products/processes.
The OfferTop consortiaselected after the closing date on 31stJanuary, 2019, will take part in an intensive, milestone-driven acceleration programme, designed around 3-stages, each of which is a step closer to market entry: 'Design', 'Develop', 'Market'.
Some high-level benefits include:
- up to €200K equity-free funding per application experiment;
- personalized technical and business development support;
- novel testbed and experimentation facilities;
- awareness-raising, matchmaking, networking activities;
- access to investment opportunities;
How to Apply?The deadline for applications - to be submitted at f6s.com/diatomic-opencall2 - is 31 January 2019. For tips and resources on the application process, check out diatomic.eu. For questions, or to request partner search/ matchmaking support, get in touch: f6s.com/diatomic.
About DIATOMICDIATOMIC is a network of Digital Innovation Hubs funded under the European Smart Anything Everywhere Initiative. Eight consortia have already been selected for funding and acceleration in the first DIATOMIC Open Call. Each of the top consortia is expected to create significant value resulting from new microelectronics-enabled products, processes, and business models. The second (and final)call for application experimentscloses on 31stJanuary 2019.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 761809.