As Growth Manager EUROPE, you will be responsible for laying the foundation for enhancing our value proposition and identifying and driving commercial opportunities to grow the business in EUROPE.
You will focus on the customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell; you will be responsible for understanding market trends, the evolution of competition offerings and USPs, and market players' challenges and needs. In this regard, the function will feed into the corporate digital strategy and digital assets/services strategies and development plans, ensuring a differentiated value proposition to business partners and an easy and intuitive experience for the final customers.
- Work with Digital Assets & Digital Health Services teams to create value propositions by combining assets and services
- Identify and drive new business opportunities; promote the deployment of the existing digital offer in the most consistent and standardized approach
- Work in close collaboration with Operational marketing in developing client and customer communication elements to convey the value proposition, customer journeys, and USPs of the company's digital solutions to the key market stakeholders, B-Partners, and end-customers.
- Educate and train regional sales teams on digital offer and support function in tenders and demos for B-Partners
- Responsible for driving clients' relationship management for current services' live' (renewal, reporting, invoicing)
- Monitor regional digital market trends and customer usage patterns from the Health Ecosystem perspective
- Create business insights to be shared to support product development and marketing initiatives
- Implement digital health ecosystem strategy at a regional level to achieve strategic goals focusing on profitable growth and client retention
- Manage Ecosystem of services/assets' performance and reporting at regional / B-partners level
- You have 5+ years of experience in market management, marketing, digital, strategy, management consulting, or business development roles
- You have a university degree in Marketing, Business Administration (or similar)
- You describe yourself as curious, innovative, self-organized, pragmatic and result-driven
- You enjoy working in a global & virtual team
- You enjoy exploring new fields, digging in, structuring, and deriving solutions
- You have excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- You are familiar with the digital health space and the insurance/ assistance sector, or keen to learn about it
- You have strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions
- You are a true team player - the team is the star
We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz Partners is a global family of over 19,000 employees across 78 countries. This role is in the International Health part of the business, which has a number of well-known customer facing brands such as Allianz Care, Nextcare and Medi24.
The International Health line of business provides international health, life and disability insurance and services, reinsurance and administration services to a wide range of customers. These include multinational companies, intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), non-governmental organisations (NGOs), private individuals, families and students. Our mission is to ensure that customers have access to quality healthcare through our support, care and commitment to go the extra mile. We are a truly global health partner for our customers, ensuring fast and simple access to the best advice, treatment and value for our customers.