The relentless progression of digital technologies, such as the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be the key enabler for this transformation. As we continue our digital transformation journey towards digital relevance, Philips Connected Care Cluster needs a leader to drive strategic innovation activities and research and development around Data & AI related to ECG analysis.
This includes but it is not limited to the development and execution of ECG analysis and prediction algorithms, related customer-focused propositions, Data & AI strategy, definition of technology road-maps, as well as data governance and associated implementation plans to bring the AI-enabled propositions and transformation journey to fruition.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to:
- Work at the intersection of Philips strategic objectives and innovative AI-based propositions and values spaces involving ECG analysis including patient monitoring & management, clinical surveillance, cardiography, ambulatory care and emergency care among the others.
- Identify value creation opportunities through the use of Data & AI and drive development of solution directions, conduct market intelligence scans and provide key strategic insights
- Develop controls points and associated strategies to secure these control points
- Abreast with latest developments in Data and AI Innovation in the field of ECG analysis and biomarkers for risk prediction
- Develop and execute implementation plans, ensure buy-in and continued strategic alignment for ECG algorithms with short and long-term business objectives
- Be a subject matter expert and key Data and AI evangelist across all functions that intersect the Data & AI discipline
- Enable efficient & effective stakeholder management and working relationship with businesses applying ECG analysis and functional organizations.
- Establish and be responsible for key Data & AI strategy initiatives. Identify and manage risks, changes, issues and scope.
- Team-up with Data & AI CoE, to conduct and improve maturity assessment and needs for Data Strategy, Enablers, Competencies, Platforms and Practices for chosen value spaces and propositions leveraging upon the Philips data strategy framework.
You are a part ofYou are part of the Connected Care Innovation team reporting to Connected Care Data Strategy & AI Innovation Leader. The job is located in Paris with some flexibility while visiting the sites in the Netherlands, Germany, US, China and India.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master's or PhD degree in Information/Data or in a technical/functional area such as Computer Science or Engineering. Additional MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience, with at least 5 years in ML/AI with ECG data
- Experience in innovating with Data & AI/ML in healthcare.
- Experience in developing and deploying ML/AI algorithms and/or data-driven propositions.
- Knowledge and experience in the domain of ECG analysis
- Affinity with data management, stewardship and tools, as well as cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS
- Demonstrated experience managing the design, development and implementation of data and/or ML/AI-based solutions.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile, continuous integration and deployment applied to AI-based propositions.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines, and simultaneously work on multiple activities.
- Fluent grasp of the digital technologies, ecosystems and business models
- Passion for strategy, innovation, and business development
- Passion for cultivating long-term relationships with key stakeholders and excellent management of priorities
- Network and history of successful work with senior cross-functional leaders across large multi-national organizations
- Strong Leadership Identity • Strategic Thinker • Results oriented • Effective Communicator • Self-starter • Be able to operate with minimal supervision
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.