- Product Management of Digital Service enablement specifically focused on healthcare
- Identification and development of use cases that impact healthcare enabled with digital services.
- Requirement's collection and definition
- Rollout of digital delivery packages to achieve the growth and profit objectives
- Interface with Siemens Building Products group to develop Building X, the Xcelerator platform and other applications
- Interface with the Healthcare Vertical Market team to align roadmaps, plans, sales readiness and promotion into the healthcare market
- Interface with Healthcare sales teams to drive growth of new digital services that are use case focused.
- Interface and collaborate with others on the Digital Services team to reach goals.
- Management of third-party partners for new applications, integrations, and services
- Ability to travel domestically and globally for this position (estimated 25%).
- Lives and promotes Siemens Values.
- 5+ years of experience in integrated healthcare solutions and/or services; infrastructure oriented solutions and services a plus.
- Experience with healthcare organizations globally strongly preferred.
- A digital first mindset with experience bringing customers through a digital transformation journey required; experience spearheading new market capabilities a strong plus.
- Curiosity to explore ideas and solutions that have been enabled technically and/or financially with new technologies, bringing solutions or services to market that have not been done before.
- Experience with portfolio development, customer segmentation, market packages, market sizing.
- Experience with services or solutions leveraging integrated data from multiple sources.
- Experience with advanced analytics in Operational Technology (OT) space
- Experience with software solutions or services leveraging AI or machine learning a strong plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills a strong requirement.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in software development more functionally focused.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or business; Master’s degree preferred or relevant business experience.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.