The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of around EUR 2 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
- Improved coordination across and within regional, national and pan-European research funding programmes and initiatives.
- Faster development of personalised medicine approaches through the development of frameworks for research priorities, policies and guidelines aimed at accelerating research and implementation efforts.
- Development of a framework for linking established research efforts, platforms, infrastructures such as biobanks or databases, building synergies between ongoing activities.
- Increased information exchange between sectors and scientific disciplines.
- Increased public awareness and understanding of personalised medicine approaches among the public and the medical professions.
- Improved use of funds in the implementation of personalised medicine.
Deadline Date: 13-04-2016 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Type of action: CSA Coordination and support action.
For topic conditions, documents and submission service, please visit:
Find your partners or consortia preparing a project proposal
If you need help to identify a potential partner or consortia with particular competences, facilities or experience, please join Health IT Space at http://www.healthitspace.eu
Health IT Space is the first social networking platform for Health IT Professionals and Stakeholders. Explore the list of all Health IT Space registered members at http://www.healthitspace.eu/network/members