The CSA relies on some of the recommendations of the EU funded ANTILOPE project. In particular, the proposal is expected to put in place a conformity scheme which should allow entities to test the capabilities of its healthcare products and related services in any accredited testing laboratory against the requirements of a set of standards and profiles that are recognized and listed in the eHealth EIF. This conformity scheme should ensure consistent testing results across testing laboratories and a suitable corresponding trusted label/certificate should be considered. It is expected that the proposal will bring together a wide range of relevant stakeholders with expertise in the development, implementation, assessment, maintenance and dissemination of such a conformity scheme.
The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of up to EUR 1 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
- Develop a core eHealth interoperability conformity scheme for the European market based on the eHealth EIF
- Enable healthcare systems suppliers to assess their conformance to the eHealth EIF and advertise such compliance to procurers
- Help procurers in their solution specifications and evaluation
- Facilitate the development and testing of cross-border, national, and regional eHealth projects
- Setting common criteria for effective benchmarking of different European eHealth implementations
Deadline Date: 16 February 2016 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Type of action: CSA Coordination and support action.
For topic conditions, documents and submission service, please visit:
Find your partners or consortia preparing a project proposal
If you need help to identify a potential partner or consortia with particular competences, facilities or experience, please join Health IT Space at http://www.healthitspace.eu
Health IT Space is the first social networking platform for Health IT Professionals and Stakeholders. Explore the list of all Health IT Space registered members at http://www.healthitspace.eu/network/members