|Location:||home based, UK|
You will manage Region Europe's marketing function in line with global marketing plan, the company integrated marketing framework and relevant activities (brand, messaging & channels, including social media) to meet the company's business goals.
More specifically, the Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing & communication tactics that promote Agfa HealthCare and its products & services to our target markets across Europe and with a specific anchor on UK/Ireland.
We estimate that the manager will allocate two thirds of his/her efforts on UK/Ireland for marketing and communication while the remaining time will be for dedicated activities in sync with global marketing & communication and to serve primarily client engagement (advocacy, thought-leadership, references) & influencer program the other targeted countries of Europe.
The Marketing and Communication Manager reports to Global Head of Strategy, Marketing and Communications.
Location: This is an England-based position: office-based (London or Leeds), hybrid or home-based.
Travel (3-4 times a month) is required for this position. This includes : customer advocacy touch points in other geos, trade shows, global markcom interlocks, Regional interlocks and local in Europe.
As a successful Marketing & Communication Manager you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with the strategy & marketing team to establish positioning in the target region, identify target audiences, and roll-out the Region's marketing plans to meet client needs and meeting regional goals, along the global marketing plan, its integrated campaign framework and the related marketing activities
- Craft reputation efforts for the Region leveraging local PR agencies when relevant and develop content materials and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all public-facing communications, advertising, including print, digital, and video assets. Specific attention shall be put on expanding our presence on social media both for company related communication and for engagement within the relevant Health IT community i.e. regular commentary by responding to government announcements, initiatives, news and other industry specific developments.
- Oversee demand generation messaging ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels (virtual and non-virtual), on products & services offered across the prospect and client lifecycle, and work to publish or distribute them to the target audience via media, advertising, and social media
- Oversees the Region's client engagement plans for client’s advocacy (client PR, testimonials, quotes, case studies, etc), client thought-leaderships and reference-ability. Help revitalize user groups or other related initiatives. Help - when relevant - local influencer plans.
- Manage regional content and media channels (including social media), and updates for clients and sales enablement, and provide additional customized sales support as required for account based everything efforts (ABS/ABM)
- Oversees the Region's marketing plans in sync with global marketing plan and integrated campaign framework - in coordination with regional local field marketing and country general managers - for new company launch of products & services, including releases-based sales enablement, G2M strategies, marketing & sales plans, etc
- Gather client, market & competitor insights to inform outreach strategies, increase client conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify potential candidate files for win/loss analysis process and support the process
- Identify effectiveness of marketing activities, outputs and impacts of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics and optimize accordingly
- Ensures strong interlocks between global and regional marketing, and between regional marketing, local field marketing and local sales functions and supervises joint efforts and dependencies.
- Ensure strong interlocks with our regional and local client services organisations (delivery, support) aimed at communicating more and better on client engagement along the client journey and securing long-term adoption, loyalty and readiness to recommend our company to others. Establish direct and long-lasting relationships with key luminary clients in our relevant segments.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Healthcare IT experience, ideally within the software arena.
- At least five years of hands-on experiences in reputation and demand generation marketing coordination/project management experience
Education: Marketing Diploma or Degree
Management and people skills
- A people-person with strong organisation, time management, inter-personal and communications skills (oral/written) to interact effectively and professionally with both internal and external clients, and at all levels
- Strong business and commercial acumen; be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy and tactics.
- Demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and manage time-sensitive priorities and changing needs
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
- Demonstrated self-motivation in work habits to self-manage day-to-day work.
Marketing and technical skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools: WordPress, Adobe PhotoShop® /Creative Suite, In Design® software abilities, CRM, and familiarity with marketing automation required. MailChimp or others, layout and web development.
- Execution experience with Social Media campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Native and excellent English grammar and writing abilities. Other languages of Europe is a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Analytical skills for evaluating digital impact and budget data, attention to detail is essential.
- Experience with outside agencies and managing vendor relationships a plus
- Metrics-driven marketing mind (Google analytics and others) with eye for creativity and inspiring
About Agfa HealthCareAgfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB). At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing best-of-suite Imaging IT software solutions that enable secure, effective and sustainable imaging data management. From product development to implementation, our unified Enterprise Imaging Platform is purpose-built to reduce complexity, improve productivity and deliver clinical value. We use our proven track record as an innovator, our in-depth medical knowledge and our strategic guidance to help healthcare providers achieve their clinical, operational and business strategies.