For your benefit, "e-Smart" has brought together the best and most knowledgeable speakers of the industry to give presentation of new ideas, new technological and strategic trends.
It will be a unique occasion to have fruitful exchanges and share visions of the smart card future with your peers.
Discover e-Smart through its 9 sessions:
- From Smart Card to Trusted Personal Devices: IST now delivering, InspireD Project
- Systems Security & Architecture
- Modelling & Characterization of Security Technologies
- Applications & Markets
- The Endless Security Challenge Countermeasures vs Attacks
- Rationalization needed for supporting SEPA
- Mobile Telecom, World Convergence for Multimedia
- Operating Systems
"e-Smart" is part of "Smart Event" that hosts 3 other international events:
- "World e-ID 2006" (3rd edition), the conference devoted to the emerging deployment of trusted electronic identities and seamless access to e-services,
- "Smart University" (2nd edition), an advanced educational program on smart card, ID and Ambient Intelligence,
- "Ambient Intelligence Developments 2006" (1st edition), the conference dedicated to Ambient Intelligence.
Over 550 registered participants coming from 40 countries are expected. Don't miss this ideal opportunity to share visions, see new perspectives and opportunities and to develop and extend professional peer to peer contacts and networks.
For further information and registration, please visit: