The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of up to EUR 2 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
- Increased awareness of the opportunities of eHealth tools and enhanced skills on how to use ICT for health-related purposes in order to obtain better health outcomes and safer care;
- A better understanding for citizens of online information on health-related topics and a better understanding of health, disease and their own capacity of intervention, including how to decrease the risks of self-medication and self-treatment;
- Positive impact at the personal level (knowledge, motivation, self-confidence, stronger feelings of control), involvement and empowerment;
- Strengthened evidence base on health outcomes, quality of life, safety of care, care efficiency gains from a more digitally health literate population;
- Improved adherence to a healthy lifestyle, to a preventive approach and to more empowered lifestyle choices.
Deadline Date: 16-02-2016 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Type of action: CSA Coordination and support action.
For topic conditions, documents and submission service, please visit:
Find your partners or consortia preparing a project proposal
If you need help to identify a potential partner or consortia with particular competences, facilities or experience, please join Health IT Space at http://www.healthitspace.eu
Health IT Space is the first social networking platform for Health IT Professionals and Stakeholders. Explore the list of all Health IT Space registered members at http://www.healthitspace.eu/network/members