eHealth, Telemedicine and Health ICT are a tool at the service of medical and nurse practitioners, patients, citizens, healthcare institutions and governments. It involves many different stakeholders who need to be brought face-to-face to share aspirations, learn from research and experiences, show the possibilities, understand the market, discover new applications. Med-e-Tel is the meeting place with a proven potential for Education, Networking and Business among a global audience with diverse professional backgrounds.
Attend the vast conference program featuring over 150 presentations and workshops, and learn from experience built up by experts from around the world. Hear about current applications and best practice examples, see a glimpse of future trends in Telemedicine and eHealth, and their effect on the healthcare system as a whole. Get an update on new developments that will allow you to stay ahead and make more effective and efficient use of technologies to improve quality of health and medical care. Medical specialists can benefit from up to 18 hours of CME credits.
Med-e-Tel promotes and enhances cooperation opportunities, and is the place to establish partnerships and contacts, both globally and locally. Meet and network with healthcare and industry stakeholders, use the dedicated meeting points and events at Med-e-Tel to exchange ideas. Attend meetings from a number of international and regional associations, and expand your network.
See the solutions and technology at work in the expo area. Use the dedicated meeting rooms for one-to-one meetings with industry leaders. Participate in demonstrations that will give you a better view on the potential behind Telemedicine and eHealth tools.
Develop or expand your local and international business. Be at Med-e-Tel to meet with a highly qualified audience of decision makers:
- association executives
- distributors and agents
- educators and researchers
- funding agencies
- government representatives
- health insurance providers, mutualities
- homecare service organizations
- hospital administrators, purchasers and department heads
- international authorities
- medical specialists and general practitioners
- venture capitalists, investors
An extensive international program with participants from 50 countries in Europe and around the world will put your company and solutions in front of an audience that is looking to see and hear the latest developments in telemedicine and ehealth. Supported by the International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth, European Commission, World Health Organization, International Telecommunication Union, European Association of CyberTherapy & Rehabilitation, and a range of other associations, the Med-e-Tel event gathers European and global healthcare leaders and providers.
A regional seminar, specifically targeted at healthcare administrators and professionals, is the ideal opportunity to profile your company and services among local stakeholders and to develop your business in the Luxembourg and Belgian marketplace. The seminar is an integral part of the Med-e-Tel conference program and is endorsed by the Luxembourg Ministry of Health and the CRP-Santé (Public Institute for Research in Healthcare, Public Health and Biotechnology).
Products and services on display, include:
- computer hard/software and peripherals
- consulting services
- diagnostic/monitoring systems and devices
- electronic health cards
- electronic medical records and personal health records
- hospital information systems
- imaging devices
- internet/intranet services
- mobile/wireless devices
- satellite communication
- secure data transmission
- surgical systems
- systems integration
- telecommunication services and devices
- telecare/telehealth/telemedicine equipment and assistive technologies
- vital signs monitoring
Benefits and marketing opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors include:
- stand space on the Med-e-Tel expo and catering area
- extensive coverage in the Med-e-Tel newsletters
- acknowledgement on the Med-e-Tel website
- opportunity to make presentations or hold a workshop in the Med-e-Tel conference program
- access to business lounge to organize client or sales meetings and presentations during the event
- access to all conference sessions (an advanced educational, learning and networking experience) for your personnel and invitees
- advertising in the Conference and Exhibition Guide
- signage at the event and in the conference rooms
- coverage in international trade press
- conference bag inserts
- coffee break, lunch or reception sponsorships
- access to delegate list
- unlimited networking opportunities during the entire three days of the event, including two special networking receptions
For further information and registration, please visit:
Related news articles:
- Med-e-Tel's Profile
Med-e-Tel focuses on ehealth and telemedicine applications and a wide range of other medical ICT applications and on the convergence of information and communication technology with medical applications, which lead to higher quality of care, cost reductions, workflow efficiency, and widespread availability of healthcare services.
The "Med" in Med-e-Tel stands for healthcare services (institutional and home based care, prevention and education) and for medical products and equipment (medical imaging equipment, monitoring devices, electronic health records, etc.).
The "e" stands for the electronic and IT industry and services (hard- & software, internet, e-mail, etc.).
The "Tel" stands for telecommunications (whether it is POTS, ISDN, wireless, satellite, videoconferencing, VoIP, or other).
For further information, please visit www.medetel.eu.