Our growing team in Germany is looking for a sharp & dedicated Product Owner for Digital Healthcare in Berlin to join our expanding, highly collaborative strategic IT giant headquartered in Estonia.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to deliver our approach to healthcare digitalization in Germany. You will work with a wide variety of international professionals - policy advisers, process consultants, change managers, UX, and all traditional SWD roles. Hence, you need to be a multidimensional thinker, be a hunter, understand the business, have strong analytical skills and be capable of seeing the 'big picture'. You will take on several roles, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, and client liaison.
- Sit multiple times per week with stakeholders from the German healthcare system and capture current and prioritized business processes and requirements
- Create gap analysis: current processes vs. the MVP from the customer success perspective
- Build new functionality and modifications with our dedicated team of eHealth professionals with experience from various EU and non-EU nations
- Deconstruct the high-level vision into smaller individual parts – prioritized requirements and specifications
- Work out time and cost estimates with the existing team
- Prioritize and negotiate the scope with the client
- Participate in proposals, budget and timeline creations
- Have an excellent track record as a Product Owner, Project Manager, Product Manager, Business / System Analyst or similar
- Have strong experience from the German public or private healthcare sector
- Understand the different stakeholders and their goals in the German healthcare system
- Advocate modern solutions, which help healthcare professionals with their work
- Have experience or at least strong interest in UX
- Will be based in Berlin
- Possess native level German and fluent level English skills
- Are ready to travel, min 3-4 days/month
We are Nortal, a strategy and technology company crafting a brighter tomorrow for people in nearly 20 countries across Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America. We work to build a seamless society that stands on three pillars: e-government - Ease of Doing Business, Public Finance Management, and Electronic Identity, e-health - Digital Healthcare, enterprise - Data Protection, Big Data Analytics, Revenue Science, and Industry 4.0. We live by Teamwork, Constant Improvement, Meaningful Impact, and Openness and Honesty.
We are well-known for developing and delivering 40% of Estonian e-transformation solutions . Our aim is to build a better, seamless society and we are providing best-spoke solutions for private and public sectors in Finland, Germany, US, Middle East and Africa.
Currently our healthcare solutions are used to connect healthcare providers in Estonia, Finland, and Lithuania. We have also developed solutions for usage inside of hospitals and laboratories.
- More than 20 000 health professionals use our eHealth suite and healthcare systems every day to attend to the wellbeing of more than 4 million citizens
- Implementation of our Hospital Information System (eHealth Suite) by 30+ healthcare providers (hospitals ranging from 70-2500 beds and from 250 - 7500 users), documenting 2 mln visits every year
- Implementing the first national electronic patient record system in the world based on the new medical data exchange standard HL7 FHIR in Lithuania
- The design of a national-level electronic prescription standard
- Making the whole Estonian national medical image data bank accessible to physicians anywhere in Estonia