|Location:||Erlangen, Germany; United States|
While we are investing in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We're also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join Siemens Healthineers as Senior Vice President Digital Strategy. This position can be filled in Germany or the United States.
If you are ambitious and thrive on change, you will have the unique opportunity to guide the digital transformation for Siemens Healthineers worldwide.
- Your overall accountability in this position is to shape the digital strategy for Siemens Healthineers, across business areas, functions and regions.
- You are responsible for the strategy definition, planning and implementation for Siemens Healthineers Digital Services. Digital Services will provide guidance across all business areas within the organization, so you will be THE interface to align and synchronize digitalization approaches/digital assets across the enterprise.
- You are responsible for the product portfolio management for vertical Digital Services offerings across lifecycle phases incl. funding/budgeting.
- You will lead evaluation of both markets and solution segments to understand addressable opportunities, and establish actionable plans for growth across the portfolio.
- You will foster strategic market and competitive intelligence and facilitate the ideation process by accompanying the transfer into business lines.
- You will continually scout new trends and monitor the development of customer expectations, new digital solutions, technologies and business models.
- You will ensure development of complementary digital assets across all business segments.
- You will prepare and orchestrate Digital Services Investment Board meetings incl. definition of minimum agenda standards (KPIs, milestones, etc.).
- Over time, you will deeply understand the Healthineers business areas to maximize synergy potential for both partner and M&A opportunities. You will identify and prioritize Digital Services M&A candidates and establish an M&A deal book while ensuring M&A process improvements and a lean project execution.
This position may suit you best, if you want to tap into a complex, fully unexplored environment and if you do not shy away from a greenfield business.
- You possess a successfully completed university degree and you have extensive work experience in consulting and/or very good knowledge in the digital healthcare market/e-health environment.
- Ideally, you have 10+ years’ experience in healthcare IT or digital health and have previously led multiple different domain verticals (sales, product, development, services, etc.)
- You have a sound understanding of healthcare globally, underlying markets, and key market drivers (value based care, consumerism, etc.) You understand global megatrends like consumerization, digitalization in other industries and understand the value of data.
- You possess a proven track-record driving the design and execution of a global digital strategy within a global matrix organization.
- You are an open-minded person, who puts the right people around a table to co-create the strategy on executive level.
- You like to travel (for this role it is 80%) and enjoy being in the field with customers and the market; you are a good networker and you have your eyes and ears everywhere in order to translate market needs into a strategy.
- Ideally you have a sound knowledge of the digitalization status in different countries and regions.
- You have a customer-centric mindset and can put yourself into the shoes of others.
- Excellent English language skills round off your profile.
About Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalizing healthcare. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services.
In fiscal 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €13.7 billion and adjusted profit of €2.5 billion and has about 48,000 employees worldwide.