The global annual digital health business survey - 2022 will shed light on the digital health business outlook in the upcoming year. Share your views with us and help us predict what 2022 would bring to the digital health industry in terms of investments, funding, business potential, and key trends in the industry.
The survey aims to answer the following questions:
- Which countries will have the biggest business potential in 2022?
- Which are the most successful business models and digital health solution types that will represent the highest business potential?
- Which trends will drive the digital health market?
- Will the funds and investments keep on rising?
- and more
R2G's market study participants will include digital health industry decision makers from digital health companies and start-ups, pharma, insurance, med-tech, hospitals, and public authorities.
The survey will be open until 26th January 2022.
Do you want your voice to be heard? You are invited to test your thoughts and compare your ideas with other industry representatives.
Take part in the R2G's Global annual digital health business survey 2022 and:
- Provide your thoughts and opinion on the rapidly evolving digital health industry.
- Have your say on what will be the trends and predicted outlook in the digital health industry for 2022.
- Receive a summary of the results & learn from the opinions of other participants.
Your opinion and contribution matter!
For further information and Global Digital Health Business Outlook - 2022 survey, please visit:
About R2GR2G exists to support business in digital healthcare and ultimately improve the way healthcare services are delivered globally.
We do this by providing market and competitor insights (research) and strategy advice (guidance). We facilitate partnerships creation between best-in-class innovators and established healthcare companies and help them to align their service offerings and business models.
We thrive for excellence in all we do. Our consultants are 100% dedicated to digital health.
Based in Berlin, we work on projects around the world. We support traditional healthcare companies like pharmaceutical, health insurance or med-tech companies, medical institutions, as well as start-ups and enterprises that want to enter the healthcare market by using digital enabled business models and solutions.
Our "mHealth Developer Economics" research program and panel are the largest of its kind across the global digital health industry. It tracks the current market status and examines progression of trends since 2010. To give something back to the growing digital health business community, we share results of the research program in our yearly publications.
Since 2010, we have empowered digital health innovators and supported their missions for better healthcare.