Bittium's team of Medical Technologies experts are showcasing advanced high-tech solutions for monitoring of heart, brain and sleeping disorders. The solutions enable early detection of abnormalities in body's electrical activities and sleep-related breathing disorders, thus speeding up the diagnosis and further treatment of a patient. All Bittium's cardiology, neurophysiology and sleeping disorder measurement solutions are integrated with the cloud-based back-end systems that enable the analysis of data regardless of location.
Bittium's team of R&D services experts are showcasing services for medical and healthcare technology that enable for example the development of innovative wireless devices that use the latest technologies and can be used in or outside the hospital. Customers using the R&D services benefit from Bittium’s strong expertise and experience in all stages of product development, including versatile know-how of both hardware and software, as well as specialized expertise in wireless connectivity and information security. The high quality of the product development projects is based on processes carried out according to the ISO 13485 certificate.
The Medical Technologies team is located at stand 9/C15 exhibiting the following products and solutions:
Products and solutions for cardiology:
- Bittium Faros™ ECG measuring and monitoring device
- Bittium Cardiac Navigator™ analysis software for ECG measurement data
- Bittium OmegaSnap™ a family of disposable ECG patch electrodes
- Bittium HolterPlus™ web-based remote cardiac monitoring solution
Products and solutions for neurophysiology:
- Bittium BrainStatus™ a compact EEG measuring and monitoring system
- Bittium BrainStatus™ with Cerenion C-Trend for measuring the brain function of intensive care patients
- Bittium NeurOne™ the most accurate EEG measuring device
- Bittium Respiro™ a modern sleep apnea screening device and analysis service solution
- Bittium Respiro Analyst™ analysis software for sleep apnea measurement data
Visit https://www.bittium.com/medical for more information on the offering.
The R&D services team is located at stand 12/D21 and exhibiting the following solutions:
- Wireless solutions - One of Bittium’s core competencies is mastering different radio and antenna technologies and their application to different solutions using wireless connectivity. Bittium's in-house RF and antenna test laboratories support the development work and enable comprehensive project deliveries to the customers.
- Innovative, power-optimized devices - Bittium specializes in the development of small, power-optimized devices that include different sensors. The device development expertise is complemented with strong know-how of embedded software and the combination enables development of different types of systems for demanding environments.
- Standards-based services - The high quality of Bittium’s R&D services is based on processes carried out according to the ISO 13485 certificate, and Bittium’s in-house test laboratories are utilized in the verification and validation of the products.
Visit https://www.bittium.com/rd-services/healthcare-medical for more information on the offering.
About BittiumBittium specializes in the development of reliable, secure communications and connectivity solutions, leveraging its 35 years’ legacy of expertise in advanced radio communication technologies. Bittium provides innovative products and services, customized solutions based on its product platforms and R&D services. In the field of healthcare technology, Bittium offers solutions for the measurement and monitoring of biosignals in the areas of cardiology, neurophysiology, rehabilitation, occupational health and sports medicine. Net sales in 2020 were EUR 78.4 million and operating profit was EUR 2.1 million. Bittium is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.