The objective of the Competition is to support business success of SMEs by giving them visibility together with marketing opportunities to attract customers, partners and external capital.
SMEs will compete first at national level. The champion of each country will then enter into the European Final, to be celebrated during the eHealth Week 2012 in Copenhagen (Denmark) on the 7th May 2012.
The organizer is looking for country Coordinators to support the management of the Competition. Eligible Coordinators must be business associations (clusters, national platforms, technological centers, business centers, etc) with a proven interest in eHealth. They can be regional, national or European-wide and must be able to reach a wide number of eHealth SMEs.
Coordinators are responsible for:
1. Disseminating the Competition information country-wide, content will be provided by the organizers beforehand.
2. Support the Competition management, mainly giving suggestions for improvement and agreeing on criteria.
3. Review the candidates in their country and in 2 others, to select the national champion that will go to the Final.
4. Seek sponsors - typically large firms interested in visibility at the eHealth week, identify innovation trends within eHealth and spot SMEs to have synergies with.
In exchange of this work, Coordinators will receive:
- 25% of the sponsorship they actively manage to attract. The other 75% will go towards the prizes, general management and administration overheads of the Competition.
- Their logo will be included in all Competition dissemination material.
- The 2 Coordinators that attract the biggest number of SMEs, will get 1 free ticket each for attending the eHealth week in 2012 (including the Final).
- All Coordinators will get a Discount Code for attending the eHealth Week 2012, for them, their members and other contacts.
Eligible countries are: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
If interested in becoming a Country Coordinator, please fill this form.
Deadline: 20th of November 2011.
There will be only 1 Coordinator per country.
In case of multiple interested parties per country, selection will be made on perceived value from the registration information collected. After the deadline, if there is no coordinator for a given country, a 'first come, first served' criteria will be followed.
For more information please contact:
Jorge Gonzalez, Business Coordinator of TICBioMed.
TICBioMed is an eHealth business cluster located in Murcia (Spain). The cluster co-leads Coordina2, a national network of eHealth intermediate organizations.