A great deal of information is available and easily accessible through the Internet - mostly free of charge. This information is published either directly by the Commission services or by associations, universities, and consultants.
Published in the form of an "eBook", The FP7 Coach: Vehicle to Success:
- Explains how to prepare & submit a proposal that will maximise chances of success
- Provides practical guidance to write persuasive proposals more efficiently
- Describes, once a contract has been established, how to handle project management and administration, as well as the legal and regulatory aspects required to meet FP7 requirements
- Contains contributions from successful, experienced proposal writers, making it an indispensable reference for obtaining funding from the European Commission
- Contains clear flowcharts, tables and checklists, which summarise key points for quick and easy understanding whilst in-depth details provide more insight
- Includes real-world examples, illustrating ideas for presenting information in the most succinct and persuasive manner
- Incorporates appendices with further detailed information for digging deeper
- Has a PDF "look and feel"
- Is unique in that it will be regularly updated, so, active subscribers will receive an updated copy containing the latest information released by the European Commission, as well as additional chapters
The FP7 Coach: Vehicle to Success is available as a one-year subscription. The introductory price of 97* includes the basic version plus all updates for the duration of 12 months. For further updates, the price is 57* per year. Alternatively, a subscription for the entire duration of Framework 7 is available, priced at 299*. This saves more than 30% compared to the price of annual renewals, and removes the administrative burden of re-subscribing.
(*Prices mentioned are excl. 19% VAT)
For further information, please visit: