Core Job Responsibilities
- Lead digital marketing teams, regions and affiliates with best in class and effective technology solutions.
- Ensure the digital program design allows ease of access, SEO, navigation and usability and most importantly engagement.
- Ensure all digital technology and systems are fully monitored, continuously improved KPIs, usability and are secure from hacking and meet legal, medical, and regulatory and brand requirements.
- Apply advanced digital technology to support multichannel communication programs and added value communication strategies
- Evaluate, monitor and produce reports including KPIs for CRM (and email marketing) strategies.
- Ensure the systems can support data selection required.
- Ensure ROI is facilitated through digital technology.
- Improve ROI and customer lifetime value across all campaigns.
- Work closely with customer experience and insight manager to ensure customer insights are used to shape digital technology design and activation.
- Support the marketing TAs in developing digital assets as part of the multichannel and marketing plan, in collaboration with the digital manager.
- Implement the Digital Review Board (DRB) process, lead the DRB and consolidate the governance to ensure that local and global digital assets are fully compliant and meet high quality standards.
- Ensure the mapping of customer journeys, conduct UX tests and apply to the design of digital assets to achieve optimal user experience
- Liaise closely with other departments and engage stakeholders to ensure the customer centric approach and tools are fully embedded across all integrated digital assets, and ensure ROI is demonstrated.
- Ensure maximum use of personalization to deliver relevant messages via the digital channels to the right target at the right time.
- Plan and manage engagement strategies to support lead nurturing, conversion, retention
- Collaborate with Digital Manager, Marketing EM and local digital managers to interpret and leverage data to ensure optimal performance of content and campaign results.
- Define and drive set of customer centric marketing deliverables (toolkits, guidelines, and best practices) to help business to leverage their capabilities.
- Professional Diploma in Digital, Marketing, IS/IT
- Economics/business university degree (masters equivalent) or scientific degree with strong business acumen preferred but not essential if proven experience matches.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
- Proactive and can-do and assertive attitude is a must with proven track record of driving digital within a business.
- 3-5 years of international experience in Digital / eCommerce (company or consultancy),
- Strong capability and understanding of digital technologies (Web, mobile, social, eCommerce, Internet of Things, CRM, Call Center, Augmented reality, Virtual reality, Artificial Intelligence, etc)
- Continuously getting up to date with the digital innovations
- Experience in the healthcare and pharma and emerging markets as a plus
- Highly analytical, excellent communication skills
- Experienced in project management, high level business English
- Team player, innovative, proactive, solution oriented, customer focused, business acumen
- Language requirement: Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 99,000 people.