- Intense 4 month curriculum with a strong focus on customer development and lean startup principles
- Get hands-on business and tech coaching from our experienced staff as well as our network of high-caliber mentors, experts and partners
- A truly international program, Microsoft Ventures operates Accelerators in 6 countries (India, China, UK, France, Israel and Germany)
- All participating startups get $60,000 worth of cloud hosting for free, as well as free access to all Microsoft software
- Work with internationally acclaimed pitch trainers whose previous credits include among other things the TED conference
- Impressive office space in the heart of Berlin (Unter den Linden) with great views all around, rooftop terrace, fully serviced, free beverages and high-speed WiFi
- The Microsoft Ventures Accelerator is technology agnostic
- Microsoft Ventures Accelerator takes absolutely no equity and the program is completely free
Application deadline February 1, 2015.
For further information and application, please visit:
Related news articles:
- Microsoft's Profile
About Microsoft in Health
Microsoft is committed to improving health around the world through software innovation. For over 16 years, Microsoft has been providing a broad portfolio of technologies and collaborating with partners worldwide to deliver solutions that address the challenges of healthcare providers, public health and social services, payers, life sciences organizations, and consumers. Today, Microsoft invests in technology innovation and works with health organizations, communities and over 20,000 partners around the world to make a real impact on the quality of healthcare.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.