Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide senior commercial management with measurable insights into commercial strategies and tactics for key products in key markets
- Be responsible for key aspects along the data modelling cycle (from definition of business questions and hypotheses, to data sourcing and preparation, model development, and insight generation)
- Collaborate closely with other functions (e.g. Commercial Business Insights, Integrated Multi-channel Marketing) to advice and support business unit leadership in various types of advanced quantitative analyses
- Manage onshore and offshore resources as well as in-house and external consultants
- Develop and evaluate global commercial experiments and pilots (Digital, data mining, etc.), including KPIs to determine success
- Demonstrate thought leadership and content expertise in advanced analytics to business partners and major markets, including development of key training programs
Who you are
- University degree (Master/PhD) in a natural or economic science in the quantitative field or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in progressive advanced analytics within the pharmaceutical industry or health care consulting
- Experience in marketing mix modeling, promotional response and price modeling, sales force sizing and structure, forecasting, optimization, simulation and/or decision analysis
- Proven track record of professional success in analytics role
- Comprehensive understanding of personalizing customer experience through programmatic media, CRM, search, e-commerce and mobile apps as well as experience in machine learning and AI are of advantage
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one-to-one basis
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with media and technology trends as well as strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English; both written and spoken
Your ApplicationAre you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
About BayerBayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the life science fields of health care and nutrition. Its products and services are designed to benefit people by supporting efforts to overcome the major challenges presented by a growing and aging global population. At the same time, the Group aims to increase its earning power and create value through innovation and growth. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development, and the Bayer brand stands for trust, reliability and quality throughout the world. In fiscal 2019, the Group employed around 104,000 people and had sales of 43.5 billion euros. Capital expenditures amounted to 2.9 billion euros, R&D expenses to 5.3 billion euros.