The Integrated Care Department is accountable for making this vision happen and for delivering on Bayer Pharma’s digital strategy. Within Integrated Care, the Product Owner has a pivotal role to coordinate the efforts from research to product build, ensuring that the Integrated Care team can successfully build up businesses that generate new revenue streams. The Product Owner leads the team through all stages of ventures design methodology, including ideation, identification, evaluation, investment case pitch, incubation and launch.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead all product-related matters and act as a central point of contact for all the teams
- Lead a multidisciplinary, cross-functional team throughout the product design process
- Drive product design and elaborate tailored value propositions that deliver human-centered interventions and a unique experience
- Define the business plan, including the target customer groups, the go-to-market strategy and the sales & marketing-mix
- Manage the digital distribution and commercialization to drive accelerated adoption and usage
- Analyze in depth users’ data, evidence generated and insights to improve performance
- Maintain constantly the pipeline of product improvements, while articulating with other complementary products
- Execute on existing partnership and fuel the extension of the partnership strategy
Who you are
- Advanced university degree in engineering, sciences or business
- Long-term experience in digital health, in large organizations or within dynamic digital startups in high-tech industries, with significant experience in digital product management
- Demonstrated experience of product ownership, building-up of digital products, launching businesses, generating revenue and successfully scaling
- Experience in health care, pharmaceutical and life sciences with deep knowledge of value chain
- Experience with Design Thinking innovation approach, human-centric design, including rapid prototyping, qualitative research in the field and iterative agile design, with a proven track record of participating or managing innovative projects with successful outcomes
- Experience with deal-making (licensing, M&A) and partnership execution
- Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate peers and superiors, both inside and outside the organization and to solve problems, build alignment, drive conflict resolutions
- Curiosity to constantly challenge and improve skills and processes to broaden your exposure to new and emerging technologies, devices, digital therapeutics and behavioral treatment methods
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experienced in working with multicultural, multidisciplinary, cross-functional teams that include designers, researchers and commercial stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, with proven track record in executive management interactions
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Your ApplicationAre you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
About BayerBayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the life science fields of health care and nutrition. Its products and services are designed to benefit people by supporting efforts to overcome the major challenges presented by a growing and aging global population. At the same time, the Group aims to increase its earning power and create value through innovation and growth. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development, and the Bayer brand stands for trust, reliability and quality throughout the world. In fiscal 2019, the Group employed around 104,000 people and had sales of 43.5 billion euros. Capital expenditures amounted to 2.9 billion euros, R&D expenses to 5.3 billion euros.