|Location:||Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, .., Germany|
Then live your passion in a position where you give fresh impetus in the industrial sector life sciences.
What awaits you
- You accompany and support life sciences customers on their way to digital transformation.
- In this context you contribute to strategies of digital health solutions.
- Your focus will be one or more of the following strategic areas: medical, regulatory, solutions, and monetization.
- You drive demanding digital health projects from the early conceptualization phase to realization.
- With a keen eye for the big picture you connect medical value, business requirements and technical capabilities.
What we're looking forward to
- minimum three years’ track record in certification of digital health solutions (at least up to class Iia/b) and/or in medical affairs and/or in reimbursement model transformation and/or healthcare data/platforms strategy
- Either experienced in certifying physical and digitally enabled products, including mobile, desktop and cloud solutions, for clinical, consumer health, or health insurance applications in key territories (i.e., US, EU5)
- Or experienced in clinical trials for treatments, scientific research for MedTech/diagnostics, publications on health and economic efficacy, medical guideline development, real-world evidence creation and regulatory strategy
- Or experienced in health economics outcomes or well-versed in building digital (medical/health) monetization strategies
- Or experienced in digital health strategy, partner ecosystem building, platform strategy & commercialization and go-to-market
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: a passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us spark digital innovation and change the world. Join our team and implement strategies to strengthen the competitiveness and growth of our clients.
About AccentureOur more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.