Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the "Growth" startup program and other newly designed or modified startup engagement vehicles to execute on strategy and operations
- Collaborate with a steadily growing network of partners including public sector, venture capitalists, KOLs in digital health and other incubator/accelerator programs in the digital health area as well as individual startups and entrepreneurs
- Be responsible for onboarding and supporting the development of the startups participating in the G4A programs
- Increase Bayer's interaction with new business models
- Stimulate innovation at Bayer by incorporating startup spirit and experimentation into our culture
- Internal and external communication of G4A activities
Who you are
- Bachelor or master's degree in business, IT, medicine or natural sciences with several years of working experience, ideally in a startup or incubator/accelerator environment
- Proven track record of participating in successful innovative projects
- Technical knowledge (including business analysis)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Cross-functional and international team leadership and project management skills
- Ability to solve problems and to execute ideas
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, strong German skills are a plus
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the life science fields of health care and nutrition. Its products and services are designed to benefit people by supporting efforts to overcome the major challenges presented by a growing and aging global population. At the same time, the Group aims to increase its earning power and create value through innovation and growth. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development, and the Bayer brand stands for trust, reliability and quality throughout the world. In fiscal 2018, the Group employed around 117,000 people and had sales of 39.6 billion euros. Capital expenditures amounted to 2.6 billion euros, R&D expenses to 5.2 billion euros.