Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the G4A Digital Health team that drives partnerships, stakeholder ecosystem engagement & management as well as G4A brand development to position Bayer as top attractive partner for digital health businesses
- Build high level presence at Digital Health KOL forums, events, media and meetings to shape stakeholder ecosystems in key innovation countries globally
- Drive and maintain key relationships with Digital health ecosystem players such as Venture Capital firms, hospitals, tech transfer and innovation offices of payers and government bodies
- Develop portfolio management approach defining KPIs to evaluate business impact of G4A activities and G4A startup partners and alumni
- Maintain and expand network and relationships with global digital health markets to landscape, identify emerging trends and technologies and identify pipeline assets for partnering
- Build a high performing team of interdisciplinary and entrepreneurial talent
- Drive coordination of partnership ecosystem for Integrated Care in the digital health space to identify and assess potential digital health companies to partner with
- Scout and source partnerships with digital health companies to identify new business opportunities for Integrated Care Ventures as well as selected therapeutic areas and identify suitable business partners for the development of venture solutions and products
- Develop and drive due diligence process for digital health companies, in collaboration with internal and external experts and support functions
- Contribute to the decision process for partnerships based on competitive landscape analysis, market overviews, business case and strategic decision factors
Who you are
- Be a role model for a new work and life culture, entrepreneurship and leadership with people focus
- Successfully finalized advanced studies in business, medicine or natural science with long-term experience in the areas of science, digital health and pharma
- Strong team leadership skills with proven track record of successfully developing talent and building flexible teams
- Business acumen and affinity to technology related topics
- Proven networker known in the digital health field
- Senior management leadership skills
- Strong communication skills and presence as a thought leader
- Ability to gain the trust from scientific and commercial institutions, that lead to value creating partnerships
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the life science fields of health care and nutrition. Its products and services are designed to benefit people by supporting efforts to overcome the major challenges presented by a growing and aging global population. At the same time, the Group aims to increase its earning power and create value through innovation and growth. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development, and the Bayer brand stands for trust, reliability and quality throughout the world. In fiscal 2018, the Group employed around 117,000 people and had sales of 39.6 billion euros. Capital expenditures amounted to 2.6 billion euros, R&D expenses to 5.2 billion euros.