- Co-designing and driving the digital strategy and roadmap for all business units in the Nordics by gathering business requirements for key cross-commercial projects, such as e-detailing, social media programs, website development, and e-communication
- Crafting the gathering, maintenance, and utilization of digital data captured by our tools
- Applies project management principles, processes, and tools to ensure the delivery of training projects and communication with all involved partners
- Roll-out and training of solutions and daily maintenance/trouble shooting, including building of Web portal in Drupal and maintenance of users in digital communication platforms
- Setting and monitoring KPIs for digital initiatives and advising on corrections / improvements to meet critical metrics.
Minimum requirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
- IT, Digital Innovation, Project Management (APMP or PRINCE2), business, marketing, sales, design, data analysis
- English and one Nordic language
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital project management and working on solutions implementation from initial briefing to delivery
- Technical competence and understanding of Drupal, and preferably Apsis software
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
- Passion for technology, software, e-commerce and digital projects
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery
About NovartisNovartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people's lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world's top companies investing in research and development. Novartis products reach more than 750 million people globally and we are finding innovative ways to expand access to our latest treatments. About 105,000 people of more than 140 nationalities work at Novartis around the world.