By being part of this team you have secured your place in the spotlight as Digital Health that is key for our organization’s direction. You will have access to a broad network, and a green field in terms of development.
Main job accountabilities and challenges
- Establishing and managing project teams with their members and collaborating startups
- Drive projects towards results and ensure business decisions are taken within 6-12 months after accelerator program
- Deliver long term strategic visions for the projects in the context of the existing business and the long term strategy of the company
- Align evaluation criteria for individual solutions from startups and ensure key hypothesis are tested in prototype projects together with customers, external partners and Roche country organizations
- Act as coordinator for 1-2 startups to ensure interaction and co-creation during the program
- Align scouting processes within CPS and beyond (CTO etc.) in order to leverage best practices and ensure efficiency as well as evaluated and selected startups are tracked to document learning
- Support the lead of Creasphere Team and manage all aspects of the program including communication and legal topics from Selection to Expo-Day
- Provide input on outcomes to Program Lead and communicate value of activities to Roche organization broadly, within CPS and externally
- Support setting up of pilot projects
- Responsibility for Planning of budget and resources of collaboration projects
- Act as member of the matrix team of pilot project leads from CPS and other Roche functions
- Member of the Startup Creasphere Core Team to ensure effective and efficient operations of the program with external and internal stakeholders
To be successful, you bring the following knowledge and experience along
- Science with PhD, MBA or similar education
- Long experience (min. 5 years) in digital health, business development and strategic positions in healthcare companies
- Strong experience with evaluating solutions, building value and business propositions, setting up and managing projects, driving decision and integrating diverse group of internal and external, international stakeholders
- Act as appropriate Entrepreneur with broad knowledge in digital health and the startup scene
- Broad knowledge on innovation and collaboration methods with successful history of building new business models
- Experience in working with startups in agile, fast moving environment and taking its own decisions
- Business knowledge, personnel management skills
- Strong communicator
- Excellent team player and networker
- Business fluent English
About RocheRoche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people's lives. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare - a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
Roche is the world's largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
Founded in 1896, Roche continues to search for better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases and make a sustainable contribution to society. The company also aims to improve patient access to medical innovations by working with all relevant stakeholders. Thirty medicines developed by Roche are included in the World Health Organization Model Lists of Essential Medicines, among them life-saving antibiotics, antimalarials and cancer medicines. Moreover, for the tenth consecutive year, Roche has been recognised as the most sustainable company in the Pharmaceuticals Industry by the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI).
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2017 employed about 94,000 people worldwide. In 2017, Roche invested CHF 10.4 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 53.3 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan.