Who you are
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity and/or start-ups
- Master degree preferred in business and management, finance, marketing, MBA is a plus
- Proven international experience of at least 2 years
- Proven record in building high performing teams and to execute and drive implementation within deadlines
- Proven record in motivating teams and driving team to outstanding achievements
- Strong analytical skills, big-picture thinking and ability to work international as well as in global virtual teams
- Strong structuring and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business process and manage P&L
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally (about 30% of time)
What we offerAt Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life - from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions. In 2016, Merck generated sales of € 15.0 billion in 66 countries.
Founded in 1668, Merck is the world's oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company. The founding family remains the majority owner of the publicly listed corporate group. The company holds the global rights to the Merck name and brand. The only exceptions are the United States and Canada, where the company operates as EMD Serono, MilliporeSigma and EMD Performance Materials.