"Through listening to our global client base and fully understanding their needs, we’ve developed and delivered the latest version of Sunrise for the entire continuum of care," said Lisa Khorey, Executive Vice President and Client Delivery Officer. "This exciting release includes the choice to move to hosting in Microsoft Azure combined with more than 150 new enhancements, three user experience updates and more than 35 new performance improvements."
Some of the new features in Sunrise 20.0 include:
- New modern RxWriter, which streamlines workflows and reduces physician burden
- M*Modal Clinical Documentation integration
- Sunrise™ Surgical Hub enhancements
- Free text documentation with voice recognition in Sunrise™ Mobile
- Aware Note Default Theme enhancements
- Sunrise™ Financial Manager updates and enhancements
- Sunrise™ Enterprise Scheduling enhancements, which offer re-order appointments in one click
- OCR scanning for insurance card in Sunrise™ Enterprise Registration
- Sunrise Patient Financial Manager updates and enhancements
"By enabling an end-to-end healthcare IT platform through the power of Microsoft Azure, organizations can transform from using an EHR to optimizing efficiencies with a true health platform," said Patty Obermaier, Vice President of US Health & Life Sciences at Microsoft. "Using the value of Sunrise solutions with the collaboration of Microsoft, Allscripts clients can improve organizational performance, cybersecurity, interoperability and the patient experience for their organizations."
About AllscriptsAllscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) is a leader in healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results. Our innovative solutions connect people, places and data across an Open, Connected Community of Health™. Connectivity empowers caregivers to make better decisions and deliver better care for healthier populations.