Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and optimize ML models based on wearable, real-time and historical data
- Help the business translators in converting complex requirements into feasible solution proposals
- Stay motivated and foster the innovation processes in the context of digital care
- Learn new technologies (in particular IoT-related) and research objectives
- Work with business and scientific stakeholders with a clear vision of the final goals and on the business impact
- Communicate in a clear and concise way using the most appropriate approach for each different stakeholder
Who you are
- M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or statistics
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills, team playing, and communication skills
- Experience in data modeling, wrangling and visualization
- Good knowledge of SQL, streaming, processing (e.g. Spark), and data warehousing platforms
- Very good Knowledge of the most important machine learning models (classification, regression, clustering, time-series analysis)
- Knowledge of deep learning models (CNN, RNN)
- Knowledge of at least two of the following languages: Python, R, C/C++, Scala, Julia, Mathematica
- Knowledge of the most common ML/DL frameworks (Scikit-Learn, Stan, Pandas, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Matplotlib)
- Good knowledge of mobile applications operating systems (iOS, Android) and technologies (Swift, Java, Kotlin)
- Good knowledge of IoT and wearables
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Passionate team player
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the life science fields of health care and nutrition. Its products and services are designed to benefit people by supporting efforts to overcome the major challenges presented by a growing and aging global population. At the same time, the Group aims to increase its earning power and create value through innovation and growth. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development, and the Bayer brand stands for trust, reliability and quality throughout the world. In fiscal 2018, the Group employed around 117,000 people and had sales of 39.6 billion euros. Capital expenditures amounted to 2.6 billion euros, R&D expenses to 5.2 billion euros.