- Managing and drive projects from start-up to completion
- Use Digital Marketing channels to reach customers and patients
- Identify opportunities for Nordic organization to create solutions supporting our winning for patients strategy
- Collaborate with external stakeholders like E-Health industry start-ups, digital agencies and other
- Embed an insights-driven continual improvement approach to digital campaigns in order to drive new business and optimize user experience
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and other channel campaigns
About YouIn this role you need to have great communication skills, be enthusiastic, take initiative and have a strong drive. You will be a solid key driver with the ability to work accurately under pressure, with a flexible, positive and 'can-do' attitude.
- Preferably University degree in area of Economics, Business or/and Digital marketing
- Fluent English both written and oral. Local language would be considered a plus
- Preferred 5 years of operational digital marketing experience
- Ability to think broadly and innovate within the Pharmaceutical business
- Proven commercial experience managing projects or driving key initiatives within the digital area
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Digital expertise from a strategy, execution and delivery point of view
- Experience in leading matrix teams
- Excellent Project management skills
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group we focus on three areas - innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz). We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.