The programmes will consist of a combination of accredited lectures, educational seminars with industry experts, online training from Carestream and live webinars available in conjunction with Professor László Tabár, M.D. F.A.C.R. (Hon) - all of which are supported by educational grants from Carestream.
"We are dedicated to offering affordable, reliable mammography solutions for healthcare professionals across the globe in an effort to help women live longer, healthier lives through accurate and efficient breast cancer detection," said Karen Willand, Women's Healthcare Marketing Manager, Carestream Health. "Our continuing education programme is another way to help ensure that mammography professionals have the knowledge they need to provide the highest quality mammography services to patients."
In 2012, Carestream is supporting the following accredited continuing education programmes:
- Mammography Education, Inc. (MEI): Continuing Medical Education courses on the diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases presented by Professor László Tabár, M.D., and other internationally renowned experts. Locations include Italy, Spain, Latin America and North America;
- iiCME Mammography Education Events: Courses to design, develop and deliver evidence-based scientific information to physicians and other healthcare professionals to promote lifelong learning. US locations include New Mexico and New York;
- Fit for Screening European Workshops: Mammography training workshops for radiologists and gynecologists, presented by Professor Roland Holland in Austria, Germany and Poland;
- Webinar Series: Focused on breast cancer detection and analysis, hosted by Professor László Tabár, M.D.; and
- Online e-Learning: Online courses that may include topics such as digital mammography workflow and workstation benefits, detector technology and patient positioning challenges in mammography.
For complete registration information, including dates and locations, please visit:
Related news articles:
- Carestream Health's Profile
About Carestream Health
Carestream Health is a worldwide provider of dental and medical imaging systems and healthcare IT solutions; molecular imaging systems for life science research and drug discovery/development; X-ray film and digital X-ray systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets.