The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU between EUR 3 and 5 million would allow these areas to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
- Better acceptance of eHealth solutions among patients
- Encouraging Member States to widen the use of eHealth
- Ensuring the right of patients to cross-border healthcare
- Supporting the development of European legal and operational standards for cross-border data exchange and patient privacy protection
- Better protection against unauthorised use of personal data, breach of confidentiality and cybercrime
- Increasing the awareness of stakeholders, private and public ones, on the current level of data security.
- Definition of clear architectures that will promote interoperability between eHealth solutions
Deadline Date: 16-02-2016 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Type of action: RIA Research and Innovation action.
For topic conditions, documents and submission service, please visit:
Find your partners or consortia preparing a project proposal
If you need help to identify a potential partner or consortia with particular competences, facilities or experience, please join Health IT Space at http://www.healthitspace.eu
Health IT Space is the first social networking platform for Health IT Professionals and Stakeholders. Explore the list of all Health IT Space registered members at http://www.healthitspace.eu/network/members