The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of between EUR 3 and 5 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
- Mapping comprehensive big data in a reachable and manageable way by applying principles for sharing and reusability, creating a network of knowledge by linking heterogeneous data sources for public health strategy;
- Emerging data driven analytics and advanced simulation methods to study causal mechanisms and improve forecasts of spatial and temporal development of ill-health and disease;
- Develop innovative approaches to improve current risk stratification methodologies;
- Turning large amounts of data into actionable information to authorities for planning public health activities and implementation of an approach "health in all policies";
- Placing prevention strategies on evidence base, evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of implemented strategies, feedback of results into the development of methods;
- Analysing the efficiency of patient pathway management both at primary care level (prevention and early detection) and en route encompassing;
- Aligning big data and advanced simulation methods in order to provide high-leverage policy analysis for public health officials, across a range of epidemiology challenges;
- Cross-border and networking coordination and technology integration facilitates interoperability among the components of Big Data value chain.
Deadline Date: 16-02-2016 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Type of action: RIA Research and Innovation action.
For topic conditions, documents and submission service, please visit:
Find your partners or consortia preparing a project proposal
If you need help to identify a potential partner or consortia with particular competences, facilities or experience, please join Health IT Space at http://www.healthitspace.eu
Health IT Space is the first social networking platform for Health IT Professionals and Stakeholders. Explore the list of all Health IT Space registered members at http://www.healthitspace.eu/network/members